Now you might think I’m bragging here, but I assure you that’s not what this is about. You see, I had three desires on my 5-year “wish list” and in March, after only two years and through a pandemic, two have become a reality.
- Full Kitchen Renovation ✔️
- Luxury Convertible Car ✔️
- Trip to Italy with Jay (Coming Fall of 2022)
I share this with you because I know you have something on your wishlist too. It may feel a long way off, or even unattainable, but I assure you that it’s not.
Here is what I believe made the difference in my manifesting this in such a short time:
- Every year I physically wrote the goal and the dream down in my Vision Roadmap.
- Regularly, I imagined myself driving in that luxury convertible when I was actually in my Toyota Rav 4, and stood in my 1970’s farmhouse kitchen and imagined my modern kitchen.
- I researched cars and kitchen ideas as if we were already in purchase mode.
- Whenever things looked bleak or tough, I remembered that a dream is always attainable if you continue to work toward it.
Now, whatever it is for you…go get it!